Volunteers are an important, and valued part of Healthwatch Hull. We hope that you enjoy, volunteering with us, and feel part of our team.
This agreement tells you, what you can expect from us, and what we hope from you, during the duration of your volunteering.
We will do our best to:
- Introduce you to Healthwatch Hull, and the different services which we provide.
- Provide you with any training you require, to carry out your volunteering role.
- Offer regular opportunities to feedback, on your volunteering experience, and a named point of contact for any queries.
- Respect your skills, dignity and individual preferences, and to do our best to meet them.
- Reimburse reasonable out of pocket expenses, in line with our current Volunteer Expenses Policy.
- Consult with and keep you updated, about possible changes.
- Provide you with adequate Employers Liability Insurance, and Public Liability Insurance, whilst undertaking volunteering activities.
- Provide you with a safe volunteering environment.
- Treat you in accordance with our, Equal Opportunities Policy.
- Resolve any concerns, or complaints you have in line, with the Volunteer Problem Solving Arrangements.
We hope you to do your best to:
- Perform your volunteering role, to the best of your ability.
- Adhere to Healthwatch Hull procedures and agreements, including Code of Conduct, Health and Safety, and Equal Opportunities, in relation to its staff, volunteers and clients.
- Maintain the confidentiality, of information you come into contact with.
- Let us know as soon as possible, if you can’t come in for any reason on a date agreed, so we can make alternative arrangements, for other volunteers to fill in.
- Not act in a way, which could damage the reputation of Healthwatch Hull, and associated organisations.
- Feedback on your volunteering experience, and inform us of any concerns or complaints.
This agreement is binding in honour only, is not intended to be a legally binding contract, between us and may be cancelled at any time, at the discretion of either party. Neither of us intend any employment relationship to be created, either now or at any time in the future.