Volunteering is a great way to:
- Learn new skills
- Meet people and make friends
- Get involved in your community
- Do something interesting and enjoyable in your spare time
Volunteering with Healthwatch will give you a chance to try your hand at new things like:
- Helping people have their say about health and care services
- Helping people get what they want out of health and social care services by understanding their choices.
- Understanding how to influence decisions about health and social care services.
- Learning how to collect and analyse information about services to produce evidence that will make a difference.